Sunday, October 21, 2007

Introduction

SO lets try to keep this updated on a somewhat normal basis!

Everyone knows who I am if your on here. My family consists of Me, (Jamie), Johnathan my oldest boy, 5, Wyliam my youngest boy, 2, and my boyfriend, Jared. And two fish are in the household too-Frank and Scooter, they were Jared when we moved in.

A few short months ago we moved to Illinois,400 miles away from Ohio, creating a unique new family! The family life sure is different then living with my mom but all in all I wouldn't trade it.

This blog will consist of my many artworks from pencil drawings to paintings to digital designs and scrapbooking when I get time for that. Other things will be new things that me and the kids have done or that I think or know is adorable and probably random pictures too. My life is hectic with school, kids, family life and trying to find a job but I will try to keep this updated!

And to everyone back home in Lima, Ohio, I miss all of you a bunch!

No comments: