Tuesday, October 30, 2007

St. Louis

Did you know St Louis is two hours away from me now?




Little did I know that I lived so close to St Louis now. Jared got sent away for yet another site visit but this time I got to go with! We were on our way to Springfield, Mo and a little town in Arkansas. I was just excited to be going to the hometown of one of my favorite Scrapbook Designer Elsie Flannagin---We went through St Louis to get there and I finally saw the Arch we didn't stop cause we wanted to get to the hotel but I saw it, Jared wants to take me in the top of the Arch but I dunno about that! Anyway here are some pictures of the arch on the way there it was cloudy and rainy so the picture isnt the greatest and the other is on the way back through St. Louis at the Busch Stadium.

No comments: