Saturday, November 3, 2007

The Ozarks

WOW "REAL" Mountains!






These are the Ozark Mountains. Go ahead and ask why I am so excited about Mountains. I have been in the Smoky Mountains when I was a baby but never have really seen any other mountains so I was excited! I know I am pathetic!!! But here they are, the bottom picture we were actually on this look out tower which might I add was very scary!




Not only did I see Mountains but I saw the Buffalo River which runs through the Ozarks. This river was also beautiful---and the water was so clear.















And although the week was sucky for me it ended all nicely. I had the flu while I was in Missouri so didn't want to venture out much, I layed in bed and rested which is all I could do. Wednesday night we headed to Arkansas and I felt somewhat better. But Thursday I felt alot better and thats when we did all this sightseeing. Jared is well known for eating at weird places that no one has ever heard of. I am not much of this kind of person because I am a picky eater to say the least. But because I was a little outgoing I went to this little cafe up in the Ozarks in a tiny town. It was called the Ozark Cafe. It was so cool inside---it was filled with old pictures and newspaper articles---things of the past. So if you ever go in the Ozarks definitley eat there! I will admit I didn't go far outside my box I went with Cheesy Bacon Fries!















No comments: